Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chitrakala Academy's Annual Group Show

Paintings on display...


Chief guest taking a look at the paintings...


My painting 'Morning Ride' in the center that was sold


My second entry...

The 5 day annual group show of Chitrakala Academy in Coimbatore, of which I'm a member, concluded yesterday. All the members were asked to exhibit 2 paintings each for the show and totally 64 paintings were on display at the gallery. The sale was almost 50%. Out of my 2 entries, I sold one titled 'Morning Ride'!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ramesh, on a good exhibition and on an year well started.
    Best wishes,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Ramesh and congratulations on the sale. That will inspire you to get those paints out and to create more masterpieces!!!
    Enjoy your success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job by Shri Ramesh Jhawar Ji! Your paintings are really beautiful. I feel proud that I too am a member of Chitrakala Academy, coimbatore. Congratulations to all member artists of CA. Good going...Keep it up!!!! Also thanks a lot Shri Ramesh ji for posting this event in your blog.Jaya Suriya Chellam

    ReplyDelete