Friday, January 28, 2011

Flower Seller At Madivala

Watercolor on paper
15 x 20 in.

I'm leaving for Bengaluru tomorrow to participate in 'Chirasanthe 2011' - a one day art fair where around 1000 artists would be participating. The event would take place on Sunday the 30th.
Well...speaking of Bengaluru, the image that I've uploaded today is a scene from the same city. The reference photo for this was taken during my last visit to the city in July 2010. The day was overcast and how I wished there could be some light! Lets see if I'm lucky this time :)

7 comments:

  1. Dear Ramesh,
    Very colorful and beautiful. Thank you!
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una escena magnífica , por su realismo y su colorido, un gran trabajo.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Sadami and F.M.Marrouch! Your words are much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color and composition. good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't you left yet??? I wondered where you were going and why? Good luck. Break a paint brush. lol. Neat scene. I like how you have been bouncing around with your colors. Very nice. And I like the big deep dish Chicago pizza on the left :)
    I can't imagine 1,000 artist in one spot. I can't imagine that many people coming to an art fair. Can't wait to hear all about it :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine, thanks a lot for your comment and good wishes.

    Kathy...I like your sense of humor :) Thanks so much!

    Skizo, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the subject and how you have painted it!

    ReplyDelete