Monday, June 3, 2013

I've moved!

Hi all…it has been so long!! I’ve moved to Bangalore and slowly coming to terms with my new surroundings. Whoa…everything had been so hectic! I’ve never had such experience…my life had been so easy all these 35 years…he he!

Ah well, everything is in order now in the new house. My son has started his schooling and finally I have time to start my work! I’ve finished a painting today, the one that you see on the easel. I’ll be posting it next.

My studio...

My little library for inspiration and motivation...

One huge difference I clearly felt in both the places is the weather. Its kind of chilly here because of the heavy downpours in the last week as the monsoon is fast approaching but its very good for painting in watercolors as the paper stays damp for a longer time. It was totally the opposite in my earlier place…it was so hot that I never dared painting…the colors would just dry the moment they were applied!

 Dark terrifying clouds...

View from my 4th floor house...

And finally wanted to share the news about the sale of 3 of my paintings recently…Ciao :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing news Ramesh. The new place seems wonderful. Congratulations on the recent sales! :)

    ReplyDelete